Go to Wikipedia and look up your birth day (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death in your journal, including the year.
Three interesting facts:
- 1527 - Spanish and German troops sack Rome; some consider this the end of the Renaissance.
- 1937 - Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.
- 1954 - Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 1758 - Maximilien Robespierre, French Revolutionary
- 1961 - George Clooney, American actor (I wonder if any of his girl-puddle-inducing charm can rub off just by the association….)
- 1502 - James Tyrrell, alleged murderer of the Princes in the Tower
Posted at 11:32 CET by Elio